- Characterize surface pressure between any two mating, touching, or impacting surfaces. The dimensions of this film are L 3ft. x W 10.6 in.
- Prescale provides a surface pressure map that illuminates actual pressure magnitude (in precise PSI or kg/cm^2) and distribution between your two surfaces. The pressure range of this film is 1,400 - 7,100 PSI (100 - 500 kg/cm)
- Prescale reveals the contact surface pressure by virtue of a color change. This color change is instantaneous (less than a millisecond) and permanent
- Prescale comes on a roll, is super thin, and can easily be cut from the supplied roll with scissor or laser to your precise application requirement
- The color intensity of the film is directly related to the amount of pressure applied to it
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.